Bitcoin Mining Stock Update (May 6, 2022)
Most bitcoin mining stocks were hit hard this week, but a select made it out in the green.
Bitcoin mining stock April operational reports began trickling in this week. Most notably, Marathon’s monthly production figure disappointed due to downtime at its Hardin MT facility, due to weather and maintenance issues. Argo celebrated the launch of its new flagship Helios facility in Texas and announced a fresh $70.6m loan with NYDIG to finance new ASICs.
Bitcoin Mining Stock News
- Argo Blockchain to Open Flagship Texas Mining Facility Next Week, Shares Rise
- Marathon Digital May Start to Sell Some of Its Bitcoin
- Argo Blockchain Borrows $70M From NYDIG to Buy Mining Rigs
- Core Scientific Announces April Updates
- Bitfarms Provides April 2022 Production and Mining Operations Update
- MARATHON DIGITAL HOLDINGS ANNOUNCES BITCOIN PRODUCTION AND MINING OPERATION UPDATES FOR APRIL 2022
- RIOT BLOCKCHAIN ANNOUNCES APRIL 2022 PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS UPDATES
- CleanSpark Announces April 2022 Bitcoin Production
- Iris Energy Limited Announces Monthly Investor Update for April 2022
Hashrate Index Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.