Crypto Mining Stocks Update 2/19/2022
Most public crypto mining stocks had a rough week, as Bitcoin price closed in the red.
Crypto mining stocks saw more turbulence this week as Bitcoin remained weak, giving up the $40k level on Friday. On chain data suggests this pressure may be coming from miners, however, large miners like Marathon and Hut 8 are signaling their commitment to the ‘HODL’ strategy, as they both filed to sell stock in the last week.
Crypto Mining Stocks News
- Oil giant ConocoPhilips reduces gas flaring emissions via Bitcoin mining
- Bitcoin difficulty reaches all-time high, hash rate up 45% in 6 months
- Bitcoin miners selling stock and BTC as returns halve since November
- Mawson Infrastructure Group Inc. Announces January 2022 Bitcoin Production and Operational Update
- Hut 8 Mining Launches At-The-Market Equity Program
- Marathon Digital Plans $750M Stock Offering Instead Of Selling Bitcoin: Here's Why
- Russian ministry wants to legalize Bitcoin mining in specific areas
- Crypto miner BIT Mining Ditches Data Center Build in Kazakhstan Due to Unstable Power Supply
Hashrate Index Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.