Bitcoin ended a brutal week falling below the $40k level while the network reached an all-time high mining difficulty. Crypto mining stocks were pummeled as the sell-off intensified on Friday. Core Scientific closed on its SPAC transaction while Argo and Hut8 announced diversified ventures. Iris Energy announced a massive, 600MW infrastructure buildout in the Texas panhandle.
Notably, no crypto mining stocks that we observe had positive price gains last week.
Crypto Mining Stock News
- Bitcoin Mining Difficulty Sets New All-Time High
- Intel to Unveil 'Ultra Low-Voltage Bitcoin Mining ASIC' in February
- Iris Energy Executes Transformational 600MW Connection Agreement With AEP Texas, Increasing Power Capacity to 765MW (~22 EH/s).
- Mawson Infrastructure Group Inc. announces Bitcoin Self-Mining Operating Above 1.0 Exahash Per Second (EH)
- Crypto Miner Argo Diversifies Into Non-Mining Blockchain Business
- Hut 8 Announces Acquisition of TeraGo's Data Center Business
- Crypto.com CEO Acknowledges 400 Customer Accounts Were Hacked
- Bitcoin Miners’ Margins Are Still ‘Quite Healthy’ Even After Recent Sell-Off: D.A. Davidson
Hashrate Index Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.