Bitcoin Mining Stock Update (March 18, 2022)
Bitcoin mining profitability and Bitcoin price are up this week, which was a boon to many top Bitcoin mining stocks.
Mining economics improved slightly this week as Bitcoin broke back above the $40k level and we saw another small downward difficulty adjustment.
Riot and Hut 8 both reported record 2021 numbers while Argo and Core Scientific announced an interesting ‘fleet swap’ deal, where Core will assume the ASICs that it currently hosts for Argo, in exchange for delivering a similar number of ASICs to Argo’s new Helios site in Texas. This deal expands Core Scientific’s proprietary mining fleet without the need to take delivery and enables Argo to take full control of its operations, an initiative it began in 2020.
Bitcoin Mining Stock Returns (March 14-March 18 2022)
Bitcoin Mining Stock News (March 14-March 18 2022)
- Miners that hodl the most Bitcoin are ‘relentlessly expanding’
- TeraWulf Announces $15 Million Capital Contribution
- Riot Blockchain Announces Financial Results And Operating Highlights For The Year Ended December 31, 2021
- Bitfarms Commences Production at The Bunker
- Hut 8 Reports Operating and Financial Results for 2021
- Fleet Swap Agreement with Core Scientific for S19J Pro machines
- Stranded no more? Bitcoin miners could help solve Big Oil's gas problem
- Over 100 illegal mining farms were shut down in enforcement raids in Kazakhstan
Hashrate Index Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.