This week headlines were dominated by Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. Bitcoin sold off sharply on heavy volume, breaking below the $35k level before quickly rebounding. Corporate news was fairly muted, as Bitfarms announced a $32m financing deal with BlockFi, secured by the company's ASIC portfolio, and Bitfury announced a new 28 MW facility in Ontario.
Bitcoin Mining News
- Bitcoin investors ‘buy the dip’ as BTC nears $40K, gaining 16% in less than 24 hours
- Russian miners keep running, may see pivot to Bitcoin in response to sanctions
- US Bitcoin miners expanding operations despite price volatility
- Bitfarms Enters $32 Million Equipment Financing Agreement
- Bitcoin Miner Core Scientific Has More Than 100% Upside: BTIG
- Kazakh ministry halts illegal crypto mining operations
- Canada to host Bitfury’s new 28-MW crypto mining facility
Hashrate Index Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.