The market held its breath this week awaiting Biden’s executive order on cryptocurrencies. The executive called for various agencies to research cryptocurrencies through their respective scopes to create a comprehensive regulatory framework, but lacked details as to what this may look like. Biden acknowledged that this is an “opportunity to reinforce American leadership”, but also called for “responsible innovation”.
In corporate news, Core Scientific announced 2022 goals of reaching a whopping 40-42 EH/s in aggregate capacity. Argo Blockchain announced the purchase of 4 new transformers to add an additional 600MW of capacity to its Helios site in Texas, and TeraWulf announced the commencement of its operations at its Lake Mariner facility in upstate New York.
Bitcoin Mining Stock News
- Biden Signs Crypto Executive Order Promoting “Responsible Innovation”
- Core Scientific Announces Preliminary 2021 Financial Results, 2022 Operating Guidance and February Updates
- Core Scientific Plans to Increase Hashrate to 42 EH/s by Year-End
- BitNile Aims to Become a Top 10 North American Miner With 300MW Deal
- Iris Energy Limited Announces Monthly Investor Update for February 2022
- Hut 8 Mining Monthly Production Update for February 2022
- Argo Blockchain February 2022 Operational Update
- TeraWulf Announces Commencement of Mining Sustainable, Low-Cost Bitcoin
- Small Crypto Miners Are Fixating on Dwindling Towns and Dilapidated Buildings
Hashrate Index Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.