Bitcoin remained range bound during the week, hovering above the $40k level. Mining stocks were choppy, but most ended the week relatively unchanged. Iris Energy released its inaugural quarterly earnings and noted that construction at is Mackenzie site is progressing ahead of schedule, while Cleanspark announced it is considering the sale of its legacy energy business to focus on Bitcoin mining.
Bitcoin Mining News Roundup
- Core Scientific Announces January 2022 Updates
- Marathon Digital files for $750M mixed securities shelf registration
- Iris Energy Limited Announces Monthly Investor Update for January 2022
- Bitcoin Miner Iris Energy Reports Record Earnings, With Expansion on Track
- Bitcoin Miner CleanSpark Surges on Plan to Sell Legacy Energy Business
- Sustainable Bitcoin miner uses waste heat to dry wood
- Bitmain signs 500MW joint venture with sustainable BTC miner Merkle Standard
- Kazakhstan proposes power price hikes and taxes targeting crypto miners
Hashrate Index Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.