Bitcoin Mining Public Stock Update 11/20/21
This is the first edition for our weekly market update for crypto mining stocks.
This week Bitcoin saw a correction from all time highs before settling around $57-58k range. Most of the mining industry followed its price lower, led by Marathon Digital who disclosed an SEC inquiry. Despite this, many public miners reported record-setting earnings, while continuing to announce fresh capital raises and new ASIC purchases.
Bitcoin and Bitcoin Mining News
- Bitcoin Attempts Price Recovery After a Derivatives-Led Slide to Sub-$56K
- Taproot, Bitcoin’s Long-Anticipated Upgrade, Has Activated
- Marathon Receives SEC Subpoena Related to 2020 Hardin Data Center Agreement; Shares Tumble
- Seizing Spot Market Opportunity, CleanSpark Secures More Bitcoin Mining Machines for Immediate Delivery
- HIVE ANNOUNCES RECORD-BREAKING REVENUE OF $52.6 MILLION AND EARNINGS FOR OUR 2ND QUARTER ENDED SEPTEMBER 30, 2021
- Greenidge Generation Reports Third Quarter 2021 Results
- Bitfarms Reports Record Q3 2021 Revenues, Up 22% from Q2 2021 and 559% from Q3 2020
- Bit Digital, Inc. Announces Bitcoin Production and Mining Operations Update for the Third Quarter of 2021
- Ault Global Holdings’ Subsidiary BitNile Purchases 16,000 Bitcoin Miners From BITMAIN, Including S19 XP and S19j Pro Antminers
Header image by Maxim Hopman via Unsplash
Hashrate Index Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.