These terms and conditions are the agreement between you as a "User" (also referred to herein as "you" and "your") of the website www.hashrateindex.com (the "Website") and Luxor Technology Corporation a corporation incorporated in the state of Delaware, USA as operator of the Website regarding the use of the Website and the services available from the Website (the "Service"). Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing our using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Access and use of Service
Luxor grants you a temporary, strictly personal, revocable, non-transferable limited license to use the Service solely for non-commercial purposes. No intellectual property rights or other rights are transferred with the use of the website.
If you utilize the data you must cite Hashrate Index as the source of the data and clearly identify it in any visuals. If the data is used in text, you must either cite Hashrate Index or provide a link to the website.
Under the terms of these terms you shall not:
- copy, change, modify or obscure the content or code of the Service;
- use the content or code for commercial purposes
- not present the content or code in public (neither for commercial nor non-commercial purpose)
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer the software contained on the Website;
- use or export or re-export any content or any copy or adaptation of such content on the Website or the Service in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- Reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast the Service or any portion of it;
- remove copyright or other copyrighted names from the content or code; or
- transfer the content or code to another person and "mirror" the materials to another server.
You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy, completeness, legality and appropriateness of any information provided by you to Luxor.
You will ensure that you have sole knowledge of your passwords / username / API keys and that the security (secrecy) of passwords, username and API keys in connection with the Service is guaranteed at any time. In particular, you may not disclose or otherwise make them available to any other person. It is always assumed that you are the user of your password, username and API keys and bear full responsibility to all use and access to the Service. You are obliged to inform Luxor immediately, if you become aware of a possible breach of data security, such as the unauthorized disclosure or use of your password or API key.
You acknowledge that:
- Luxor does not guarantee the accuracy or consistency of any of the data provided.
- Luxor does not provide investment advice and that you will not treat any of the Service’s content as such;
- Luxor does not recommend any financial product;
- Luxor does not recommend that any financial product should be bought, sold or held by you;
- the information which may be referred to in the Service may not be suitable for you and that you should not make any investment decision without consulting a fully qualified financial advisor.
Restrictions of Use
You agree not to use the Service or its content:
- for any unlawful or illegal fraudulent, unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, obscene, or any other inappropriate purposes or purposes that infringe upon our or another party's intellectual property rights purpose;
- to solicit others to use the Service for an unlawful or illegal purpose;
- to circumvent any laws or regulations; to infringe upon the rights of any other party;
- to copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to, create derivative works from, transmit, transfer, sell, license, upload, edit post, frame, link, or in any way exploit any part of the Service or its content, unless you have obtained prior written consent from Luxor;
- to use the Service or its content for any commercial purpose;
- you may not use any of the materials contained in the Service other than for the non-commercial purpose of viewing, reading and retaining for reference;
- to transmit or upload any viruses, malware or malicious code; to spam, phish or defraud other actual or potential other users of the Service;
- to use or attempt to use any "scraper," "robot," "bot," "spider," "data mining," "computer code," or any other automate device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Service, any data or content found on or accessed through the Service;
- or for any purpose that is not consistent with these Terms and Conditions.
The Service is not intended for the use of children under 18 and no such person is authorized to use them. By using the Service, you are representing that you are at least 18 years old. By accessing or using the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to enter into legally binding agreements.
You will use the Service at any time strictly in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
You may neither interfere with nor attempt to interfere with nor otherwise disrupt the proper working of the Service. You shall not by any means violate the security of the Service or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service and/or parts of the Service.
You agree to use the Service solely for your own non-commercial purposes.
You are not allowed to access or use the service if you are located, incorporated or otherwise established in, or a citizen or resident of: (i) any state, country or other jurisdiction that is embargoed by the United States of America; (ii) a jurisdiction where it would be illegal according to Applicable Law for you (by reason of your nationality, domicile, citizenship, residence or otherwise) to access or use the service; or (iII) where the publication or availability of the service is prohibited or contrary to local law or regulation, or could subject any member of Luxor to any local registration or licensing requirements (together, the “Restricted Jurisdictions”). Luxor may, in its sole discretion, implement controls to restrict access to the service in any of the Restricted Jurisdictions. If Luxor determines that you are accessing the platform from any Restricted Jurisdiction, or have given false representations as to your location of incorporation, establishment, citizenship or place of residence, Luxor reserves the right to close any of your accounts.
Ownership: Reservation of Rights
The information, data, statistics, and other intellectual property (“Services”) embodied in the service are the proprietary property of Luxor and its licensors, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws, or are used under the principles of fair use. Luxor and its licensors retain all rights with respect to the Services except those expressly granted to you in these Terms.
User Comments / Feedback
Users may provide comments or feedback regarding Hashrate Index. By providing comments/feedback, you grant us the right to use your comments and feedback for the purposes of improving the service offering.
Links to Third-Party Sites
The service may also contain links or produce search results that reference links to third party websites (collectively “Linked Sites“). Luxor has no control over these Linked Sites or their content and does not assume responsibility or liability for any content, opinions, or materials available on Linked Sites. Luxor does not endorse the content of any Linked Site, nor does Luxor warrant that a Linked Site will be free of computer viruses or other harmful code that can impact your computer or other web-access device. By using the Website to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that such use is at your own risk.
No Financial Advice
The information and data provided through the service are provided for information purposes only. Luxor is not a financial advisor. You should consult your financial advisor before you make financial decisions based upon the information and data. Your use of the service is at your own risk. If you choose to use information and/or data for any purpose, you do so voluntarily and you assume all risks associated with such activities. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you expressly agree that we are not providing financial advice via Luxor.
Limits of Liability
We work hard to provide the most reliable information, data, and services. However, we can't guarantee that they will ever be safe, error-free, or that they will function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. Accordingly, our liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and under no circumstances will we be liable to you for any lost profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms or Hashrate Index’s information, data, and services. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Hashrate Index and its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees harmless from any liability to third parties, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your (i) use of information and data, and (ii) breach of these Terms.
If any portion of these Terms are found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver. These Terms of Service come into full effect on the date of their publication on Hashrate Index’s website.
Dispute Resolution & Governing Jurisdiction
Any claim based on these Terms will be solved amicably by mutual consent, in lack of agreement any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be referred to and finally resolved under the Delaware, USA State Law and by its Courts.
If you have questions about these Terms, you can contact us by email at email@example.com.